Find below a short overview over how it feels to work with VisShare: simply send a link to a 3D CAD model or give access to a project - online collaboration and sharing of even complex 3D CAD models has never been easier!
Video: VisShare 3D CAD Online Collaboration & Sharing
12/19/2019 #neighborhood search
3DViewStation Desktop V2019.1 Release
- New and updated functions:
- new options were added for neigborhood search:
- single resizeable box (also called boxing, zoning)
- multiple boxes
- single resizable sphere
- multiple spheres
- linear distance to selected geometric shape
- merge several objects to a single one
Preview: Selection via linear distance
We now provide a solution to select and isolate objects which are close to the current selection. This is useful for i.e. piping objects, where a box or sphere would not help to select all objects, which are closer than a certain distance to the selection.
Preview: selection via box trap
With large asemblies like for aerospace, shipbuilding, plant, offshore or construction (BIM) it is useful to select a group of objects by applying one box, several individual or combined boxes or spheres. We now allow to generate these boxes or spheres, to move and resize them before perfoming the final selection.
10/30/2019 #large assemblies
Preview: merge objects
Sometimes it is convenient to merge several objects into a single one, which will reduce the number of nodes. This might simplify the future processing of an assembly, re-selecting a group of objects instead of just the clicked one, less nodes for clash...
Along with our 3DViewStation Desktop Final Build 2019.0.609 we updated the importers. The following file formats have been added or updated:
- ACIS 2019
- Catia V5-V6 R2019 (R29)
- DWF, DWFX
- Parasolid v31.1
- Inventor 2020
- Open Office ODG, ODP, ODS, ODT
Video: a typical workflow in casting industry
This video shows a typical workflow in casting industry: Loading the native files, isolating parts of interesst, analysing them using measurement, draft angle, wall thickness & split functions, saving the work in views, revision compare. This is all available in our 3DViewStation Desktop version as well as 3DViewStation WebViewer.
BIM & AEC users welcome - 3DViewStation has all you need
Reviewing the recent developments we no support many more use cases in BIM and AEC space. By loading Revit, IFC, GlTF, CPIXML and also DWG, DXF we do have a solid foundation. Many BIM project management solutions are cloud based today where 3DViewStation WebViewer is the perfect visualization solution. But we do also support Desktop and VR use cases. Read more.
06/13/2019 #instances #Performance #tech-pub #technische Doku #split #3d web viewer #3D-Viewer #3DViewStation #Advanced viewing #browser #cad viewer #mobile cad viewer #mobile viewer #web viewer #webviewer
Video: 3DViewStation WebViewer V2019.0 News
Find below a quick video showing some of the news of 3DViewStation WebViewer V2019.0:
3DViewStation WebViewer v2019.0 Release
New and updated file formats:
- Import 3D: Inventor 2019, SolidWorks 2019, Solid Edge 2019, Parasolid V31, Revit 2019, FBX, glTF, JT 10.2, OBJ, 3DS, Collada, Lidar point clouds
- Import 2D: Catia V5 R28 (V5-6R2018), Catia V6 R2017x, Creo 4.0 / ProE, NX12, SolidEdge ST10, Solidworks 2018
New and updated functions:
- import dialog (quick settings)
- Structuretree: Remove empty nodes
- neutral axis calculation with tesselated data
- Real time wall thickness measurement
- drill hole recognition
- technical documentation:
- BOM table: interactive BOM ID generation
- BOM table: automatic ID generation
- Ballooning: arrangement as line, rectangle, circle
- Ballooning: automatic re-arrangement during rotation
- options for shapes and lines for balloons
- Selection of all instances of a geometry
- Filtering option: include / exclude unvisible objects
- Rotation mode "Turntable"
- 2D text search enhanced
- Transformation: Align move circle center to circle center
- Export PNG with transparent background
- Performance optimization:
- tremendous increase in rendering speed of ultra large assemblies
- optimization of instancing